Friday, April 15, 2011

Cool Websites


A friend on Facebook (thanks Mark Hardwick!) posted a "How It Should Have Ended" clip of Iron Men and I realized, 'Why haven't I ever heard of this website?' It's awesome and pretty funny. It takes a look at movies that are ingrained in pop culture lore and turns it on it's comedic ear. The animation is simple yet very well done and the comedy for the most part is clean and very clever.
Interested?
Check out:
www.howitshouldhaveended.com/videos


I know pretty much how every movie over the last few years have ended. How? Is it because I watch a lot of movies? Not really, I go to themoviespoiler.com or moviepooper.com so I can find out the ending but also what the film entails. If you like to keep things a secret and don't want to read spoilers, no problem but if you're like me and want to see if the film is worth seeing, check it out. Please know that the endings and major secrets to the films will be revealed so don't be surprised. You've been warned.

If you're ever wondering why you've never heard of a film until it's opening weekend, it's because you haven't been checking up on the trailers of upcoming films. Where can you go? Lots of places! I usually check Yahoo! movies but there's lots - just Google movie trailers.

Anways, I'll try to update this blog more with better stuff in a couple of days...

Pop...
Greg

No comments: